look at this picture
when you see it, you cannot unsee it
it’s a woman
PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE A PARROT
it took me 5 minutes to find her
I WAS LIKE NO THAT’S NOT A WOMAN, THAT’S A PARROT
Botticelli’s Venus as part of a slide show on buildings during the Festival of Lights in Lyon, France.
Let’s play a fun game called “we’re just friends but I’d fuck you if you asked”
This is amazing
Fun facts about the Iris Nebula:
- The Iris Nebula, aka NGC 7023, is a reflection nebula in the constellation Cepheus.
- It’s also known as Caldwell 4. Why? Because it’s a Caldwell object! A what object? The Caldwell Catalogue is an astronomical catalog of 109 star clusters, nebulae, and galaxies for observation by amateur astronomers. It was compiled by Sir Patrick Caldwell-Moore.
- The Iris Nebula lies about 1,300 light-years away from Earth.
- The dominant color of the nebula is blue, characteristic of dust grains reflecting starlight. Of course, the iris flower is blue.
- This cosmic flower spans about six light-years across.
- It’s often studied for the unusual prevalence of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), complex molecules that are also released on Earth during the incomplete combustion of wood fires.
Be you. You are wonderful. You are great.
The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.